I’ve been using my Instant pot for about a year now and where most of our meals are vegetarian, there are occasional days where we crave meat. Here’s my version of Chicken Karahi instant pot recipe that you can make in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 lbs chicken (I use boneless chicken pieces)
- 5 medium tomatoes buried
- 2-4 tablespoons oil
- 1 table spoon ginger paste
- 1 table spoon garlic paste
- 5-6 medium green chillies or Serrano peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1-2 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh ginger – julienned cut
- half a packet of Shan Karahi masala
- Heat oil on saute mode in your instant pot, throw in ginger and garlic paste. Saute for a few minutes
- Next, add in puried tomatoes and half a packet of Shan Karahi masala and Serrano peppers, Stir to combine
After a few minutes, add in the chicken, mix well and close the lid.
- Set your instant pot on pressure for 5 minutes on high and let it NPR for 10 minutes before releasing the valve.
- Once done, Stir in the cilantro, lemon juice, julienned ginger and serve hot with naan.
Hope you enjoyed my quick and easily Instant pot Chicken Karahi recipe.
More instant pot recipes: